Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010 "Mental Stamina"

"Brooklyn Botanical Garden"




 A Prayer a Day
08/28/10

Give me the grace necessary for an even temperament
when dealing with this material plane of existence.

I pray the use of a balanced mental stamina and the
 flow of creative thinking to find solutions to each daily challenge as it presents itself.

May I fulfill this mortal role on the altar of life
with integrity and inspiration.

May I remember to call up in me levity no
matter how serious the moments may seem to be.

May I keep my faith strong and my trust in
the unknown undying.

May gratitude always be on my menu of choice.

 May I forever keep in my heart a love for life
and a powerful desire to give.

When I  feel lost on the path....may I go silent and still
into my soul ‘s garden, where I know every answer thrives high in me.

May I never forget spirit divine
holds all truth
 and is pleased each time joy expresses me.

Deeply Respectful,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment