Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"At Just The Right Moment"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

At Just The Right Moment" Marjorie Lipari©2011
 
A Prayer a Day

04/20/11

Years back perhaps more than fifteen, there was a man

I used to see restlessly pacing and darting in and out 

 of the street.  He was always at the same corner

 brazenly approaching only male motorist for money.

I remember this man had a sharp stinging edge to him.

His begging style was overtly aggressive and hostile.

Obviously he was desperate and seriously down on his luck.

I witnessed him on that corner for more than a few consecutive years.


Each year he was appearing more down trodden.

Sensing that his energy was progressively getting more and more unstable,


I consciously kept my distance from him.

 I could see the harshness of street life really

wearing him thin and frustrating his tolerance.

I always felt sorry for that guy.

Well today I saw that very same man passing by me.


 CLEANED UP.


Looking so dignified.


I mean together!!!!

He was well dressed and walking

with a balanced energy and a self confidence.

He was absolutely handsome ...practically glowing.


WOW.

It made me happy.


Resurrection  does take place.

Bless the somebodies ...some where..


who cared enough about this man that they did not let him slip through the cracks.

Bravo to his own spirit as a renewed being who saved his own life.


 Today I send prayers around the world that many more like him


shall be uplifted in the hands of compassion souls.

May someone always be there to catch

us each.... at just the right moment.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment