Monday, October 17, 2011

"Healing Harmonic"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

  "Healing Harmonic"
Marjorie Lipari©2011


A Prayer a Day
10/17/11

If  I AM the one making my life unfold in the ways that it does,
 the one planting the seeds of my every experience, designing
the costumes and playing the roles, today I summon humbly,
the assistance of all of my angels, for my inner most sacred intelligence,
 to make clear this day the assignment before me,
to issue open access to miraculous realities that shall guide my hands,
my heart, my mind, to illuminate this mortal journey
and to lift my feet onto paths of wise perceptions.

May I proceed to manifest from an inspired imagination
 building foundations for purposeful action.

May I merge into divine vibrations wherever I go
and for all the ways in which I demonstrate.

May I live as a healing harmonic,
remaining true to myself always,
 while being part of
 this earthly
 WE factor.

 Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment