Friday, December 2, 2011

""All Others"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"The Universe of All Others"
Marjorie Lipari©1989


A Prayer a Day
12/02/11

Happy is as happy does.
Fragile are the lightening bugs.

When we were kids we collected in jars... lightening bugs
and marveled at their unique ability to illuminate in the dark.
We would punch breathing holes through the lids,
so the flickering critters would survive, but time and again,
we all witnessed unfortunately, they did not.
Back then we were behaving as children, innocent, but today
 it could not be more obvious, that interfering with the vital nature
of any other living being can be the direct cause of their demise,
 or at the very least be a toxic influence to their life force.
I pray we mortals lift our tendency to control and /or oppress
living things, for our own advantage or pleasure or power.
I pray we heal ourselves of functioning from fear based perceptions.
Practice! Practice! Practice! Love!
 Unconditionally.
Live and let live...love.
Live and let live... love…within ourselves.
Live and let love….the universe of all others.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

1 comment:

  1. "I HAD TO SEEK THE PHYSICIAN"

    " I had seek a Physician
    because of the pain this world l
    caused
    me.

    I could not believe what happened when I got there
    I found my
    Teacher.

    Before I left , he said ,
    "Up for a bit of homework , yet?"
    "Okay" I replied .

    "Well then try thanking all the people
    who have caused
    you pain,

    They helped you
    come to
    me."

    Kabir ( c. 1440 - 1518 )

    ReplyDelete