Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Divine The Memories"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012


"Divine The Memories"
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day
06/07/12

Divine the memories….. breathing at my back.

So close to me I can feel special ones who have gone 
away, and my heart begins to hurt with an intoxicating yearning. 

Surprised at times as to who it is I am missing the most. 

Those whom I’ve had the most difficulty with
are the ones, who in given moments, 
I feel the closest to and my compassion deepens. 

 I  “get it.”  

I begin to grasp the lessons….the reasons. 

Though I can not (nor do I think it important) to put all into words.

 I muse the deeper why….in this mortal life…..why !!!

Why we meet
Who we love 
Who we do not love
 What has us care
What has us not care 
What has us ache to the core 
What has us shake to the bone 
What makes us laugh 
What makes us cry
 Why do we dream
Why do we stay
Why do we leave 

What has us finally perceive with clarity....this life?

And then something in our souls finally stirs us into awareness.

 It happens in an instant, though it can take decades to step into that instant.

When we do realize ourselves and who we have had the 
gift of grace to meet along the way, we can be grateful.

 Today I ask for blessings upon everyone I have ever 
met in this life and all those whom I have yet to meet.

Let us make way for divine human relationships !!!!!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment