Thursday, July 5, 2012

"In a Splinter of a Second"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




"In a Splinter of a Second"
Marjorie Lipari©1988


A Prayer a Day
07/05/12

A star reaching way to go….in a splinter of a second
My mind with reasons…. feather-light for carrying
Vibrations resonating with a joy that makes my heart my home
Merrily accepting the gifts of my assignment
Now on my mark and readied for the challenges
Art is who
 I AM
Art is how 
I’ll always BE
Visions swirling behind these eyes
Divine each image that I see
Journey far and travel wide
The mystic road plays deep inside
The colors there womb mystic powers 
The sound of silence blooms love like flowers

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"In a Splinter of a Second"

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment