Thursday, November 8, 2012

"To the Spirits that Work My Hands"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 
" To The Spirits That Work My Hands"
Marjorie Lipari©1989

A Prayer a Day
11/08/12

To the spirits that work my hands
To the angels that use my mind
To the ALL of ALL that abides my heart beating
To the force that gifts my lungs with oxygen
To the sources that light my way
To the celestial sounds resonating divine vibrations
For every reason and every wholesome meaning
To this body that walks this journey
Today I AM beginning the sixth year of stepping into
the sacred task of writing
Mystical Philosophy
A Prayer a Day
I AM open
 I AM free
 I AM seeking
More to see
I AM humbled
 I AM praying
I AM willing
Here to be
 I AM grateful
I AM listening
Wisdom sacred
Muse in me

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"The Sixth Year"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment