Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Stumbles of Heart"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




"Stumbles Of Heart"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
12/20/12

Oh how I remember love as a child, 
rushing into my father’s arms feeling 
the comfort of his absolute gentle strength. 

I remember loving my very special teachers. 
 I would adore seeing them everyday, never wanting 
to miss a moment of school, and how let down I would
feel inside, if they were not there for some reason.

I remember the deep loyalty and camaraderie  
I shared with my friends, I loved them so much, and we did 
everything together, we truly cared about each other. 
It felt so natural and wholesome for us to always be together.

I also remember my adolescent heartaches and the young
 adult of me struggled to create what I thought I was needing, 
wanting, craving in the name of love and affection.

 I had plenty of “stumbles of heart” along the way.

Now I am a mature woman, still of course with human desires and needs,
 but more clearly seeing the dynamics of my desires, where they stem from,  
what of them is ego reflected and what is of pure heart. 

I call now upon my emotional intelligence and the use of my spiritual skills
 to maintain the balance of my passions, my yearnings and my needs.

May I align with the vibrations of compassion to dance 
 with an unconditional loving heart in 3/4 time.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra 
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"Stumbles Of Heart"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment