Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Sought After Clarity"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013



"Sought After Clarity"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
01/16/13

Imposing upon the horizons of my psyche,
 occasionally are those days when I am 
lacking for clarity, as to what to do next.
Confronted in a suspended fog of empathetic overwhelm.
Where shall I walk this body today ?….I reflect. 
What efforts shall I invest these mortal muscles in ?
How shall I express myself in the name of purpose and friendship ?
What in the world shall my strongest and purest oblations be ?
How might I best live this life that I AM fortunate enough to have?
How do I recognize my rightful tasks in this plethora of worldly need ?
As I continue to muse these questions, the obvious resonates 
once again…where but in the meditative stillness of my being
in truth..... resides the all knowing, the all telling 
and the source of my sought after clarity.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013


"Sought After Clarity"
 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment