Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Planet of Possibility"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Planet of Possibility"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2014

A Prayer a Day
04/10/14

Your tender touch flies 
me to the planet of possibility
Your innocent eyes inspire 
the well of my imagination
Your gorgeous smile 
calms my restive mind
Your voice opens my seeking
 heart and soothes my aching soul
The light of the great creator
 shines a beauty constant 
upon your face 
 I know beyond knowing 
I was meant to find you 
I will call you lover
I will call you sister
I will call you brother
I will call you mother 
I will call you father
I will call you child
I will call you spirit
I will call you friend

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Planet of Possibility"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment