Wednesday, June 24, 2015

"Peacefully Grateful"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Peacefully Grateful"
Marjorie Lipari©2014-2015

A Prayer a Day
06/24/15

As I am human, I resonate
with memories and feelings. 
Some of heart -Some of mind
Some of body -Some of spirit
Remembering now
 when I was younger
 how much energy 
I gave into 
“states of wanting” 
 Today I am 
far more accepting of
 “what’s so”
Still of course, my feelings go deep, perhaps 
even deeper than when I was younger.
And my heart at time, can still be activated
 with yearnings to have what is not there.
But rarely do I suffer 
“for what I do not have”
I am most days 
“peacefully grateful”
for what is alive in my here and now 
and for all that feeds the essence of my life.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015


"Peacefully Grateful"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment