Sunday, March 27, 2016

"Eager to Worship"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer©2016

"Eager to Worship"
Marjorie Lipari©2014-2016

A Prayer a Day
03/27/16

The crowd gathering this morning 
eager to worship at St Francis Xavier,
were so densely packed in, that it made it
 impossible to move past the entrance of 
the church doors. 

I was amazed at how many people were there.
I have never experienced anything quite like that before. 

People are hungry for spirit, no doubt. 
May the light of spirit shine through each 
and everyone of us.

Sacred music played as the choir sang
 and the ceiling art was breathtakingly beautiful.  

Singing along with a choral song, 
 waiting for the chance to go further into the church, I could not penetrate the masses and 
so I left a bit disappointed, but genuinely peaceful.

 I had gone there to meet with some
dear friend, but I could not find them.

 Walking back home, I saw people waiting on food lines, lots of them in various emotional states,
some conversing and enthusiastically happy,
 some looking down trodden and sad.
I felt it...bless them...bless them deeply.

I saw children dressed for 
Easter in sweet pastels and bow ties.

There was a of hum of anticipation 
floating through the atmosphere.

I heard one woman asking anxiously
 if she would be able to receive communion. 

 Birds were fluttering and 
flying in the sunlight, delighted.
The morning was inviting and cool.

Walking back home I was feeling
 wholly satisfied for all the gathered
 devotional hearts I had just been 
a part of and touched by.

To the spirit of humankind. 

May we reach for the sun and the moon and the stars in the name of brotherhood and sisterhood.

Amen!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016



"Eager to Worship"


"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com


http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment