Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"As She Arises"Mystical Phhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016

"As She Arises"
Marjorie Lipari©2016

A Prayer a Day
04/27/16

I
don’t
 know
everything
 nor will I ever
nor do I wish to
for it is far too exciting
to be discovering anew.
What I do absolutely know is
 love feels good and kindness heals
flowers make me happy
and dogs and cats and horses and birds
and the whole wide variety of nature’s
critters and colors are sacred gifts.
Along with taking deep breaths of clean air,
feeling breezes passing gently over my flesh,
never getting tired of the sound of the sea,
and being over the moon with gratitude
for each and every friend I have
 the privilege of sharing this planet with,
I appreciate each moment of life, as she arises.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016



"As She Arises"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment