Sunday, January 22, 2017

"Amen Amen Amen"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2017




"Amen Amen Amen"
Marjorie Lipari©2015-17


A Prayer a Day
01/22/17

I am satiated and safe
Free to be myself
Able to come and go
Seeking and discovering
  all I wish to know
Allowed to speak my mind
Given the gift of creative thinking
Abundantly rich with friendship
And I AM my own woman

Let us pray for those struggling in our world
 for just about everything we have at arms length

May all our earthly brothers and sisters, 
who suffer this day before us, 
be heavenly blessed from above
 lifted now to be healed,
fed, clothed, sheltered and comforted,
each by the holy hands of nurturing
 gods and goddesses
Amen Amen Amen

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2017

"Amen Amen Amen"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"


No comments:

Post a Comment