Thursday, June 14, 2018

"Romancing My Spirit"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

"Romancing My Spirit"
Marjorie Lipari©2018

A Prayer a Day
06/14/18

Readied this day Steadied my way
Looking out and up into the sunrise splendor
Opening windows
 to the wind /to the light
to the melody of morning
Honoring memories of long ago loves
A wee bit melancholy… pulsating alive with deep feeling
Grateful for living, wanting so to give more of myself
 Truly doing the best that I can, though in this moment,
it seems not nearly enough
Knowing the seed of the need of the mortal soul is bottomless
Reaching this day with body charged and heart beating in three quarter time… I AM romancing my spirit
Listening as I'm breathing
Believing in the endlessness
 of the unseen

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018


"Romancing My Spirit"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment