Tuesday, January 22, 2019

"Oddly Cosmic"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019

 

"Oddly Cosmic"
Marjorie Lipari©1991-2019

A Prayer a Day
01/22/19

Today there is a cutting chill in the air
And our living planet is indeed heating up
There are issues to be handled in every direction
 and we, in so many ways as a species are
battling with discordant egos and imbalances
I've been noticing(as a aside) very often, 
when I speak or write a word,
I hear it almost immediately repeated by someone on the radio
What's that about? It feels oddly cosmic!
I'll be stepping out into the cold soon, all bundled up
on my way to do my part this day, with so many ways to
go… you know… some subways running fast, some subways running slow , and I'm dragging a bit this morning myself
waiting for my coffee to kick in… Ah there you are!
And so I offer my prayers with a sincere heart
 knowing that loving one another is an art
that requires practice and patience
meditation and silence
May more and more divine paradigms
be inspired within us…that come to spark compassion
May we with gratitude consider
collectively living our days
lighthearted in spirit
sharing soulful
good fortune
informed by the breath
 of the holy unknown

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment