Sunday, February 24, 2019

"Into God's Morning Light"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019

"Into God's Morning Light"
Marjorie Lipari©1991-2019

A Prayer a Day
02/24/19

Dreaming all night
 I can't exactly remember
of what or where or whose
images eternal were weaving
 fragmented, stimulating sensations
within this body/mind
Waking me over and over, then returning me back
 to alpha state, wrestling me with present/past paradigms
of mortal experiences, spiraling me in and out of the ethereal
Carving puzzling passages of feelings on runways of thought, diving me down into inner rivers of ideas
Floating me in moments, mesmerized on carnival currents
changing and blinking, signaling and messaging
Aching to cross over into god's morning's light
Hoping to carry something sacred home

Listening,
Rev.Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2019


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment