Monday, December 23, 2019

"Passion for this World"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019




"Passion for this World"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2019

A Prayer a Day
12/23/19

There are 
great and conscious
people all over this world,
 willing,readied and desiring 
to do what is necessary
 for the sake of others, who care 
about humanity and this planet.
There are super moms everywhere
(though exhausted they may be)
who tend to their children with such
muscle and grit ,able to nurture 
and protect, comfort and correct 
with extraordinary patients.
I bow to the goddess within them.
And as I meet along the way, 
strangers with warm and open smiles, 
offering to help me over and over
and really meaning, it connects
 me with a universal purity of heart,
I can feel beating with a passion for this world.
I maintain that the light shines on ever so brightly.
And I know in my soul that spirit within fuels the lamp.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2019 

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment