Sunday, April 18, 2021

"Holy Sealed In The Divine"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021




“Holy Sealed In The Divine”

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

04/18/2021

As my eyes are filled with the light of a new day, 

I gaze into the distance, musing upon and marveling at the years I have lived and loved and laughed and suffered and felt so deeply within myself, the everything and the all that we call life. 

And as life continues to stimulate my curiosity, 

driving me forward through time and space 

 into the next moments of exploration, 

I’m praying for a greater understanding 

 of what it that has this world and our existence happening in the crazy and wild manner

 in which it is happening.

Why are some of us so very loving 

and some of us so bent in fear and anger and hate?

What has so many mortals choosing discord over harmony, lifetime after lifetime? 

When will humanity make the creative choice

and unite as one body, peacefully… soulfully…breathing

Together birthing miracles

Holy sealed in the divine!

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment