Tuesday, May 11, 2021

"Mother Spirit"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021



"Mother Spirit"

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

05/11/2021

I woke this morning feeling a sadness 

I found myself teary eyed...crying

 from a deep unknown place, perhaps from  

swimming in long ago and far away waters of experience. 

Maybe I was future tripping, 

not knowing what's up ahead or how much more time,

 with the grace of the goddess....I will be given...just musing'.

 Determined to stand awake in the now facing what's so.

I am grateful ,healthy and without complaint,

having all that I need, more than most,

 but I am somedays(this day) overwhelmed 

by the suffering and the insanity

 happening around this beautiful

 treasure of a planet.

Today I pray for a healing.

A sacred, divine, holy, wholesome healing,

that the power of  the mother spirit 

shall come to embrace humankind  

lovingly lifting the agony from 

the collective mortal heart.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment