Saturday, October 16, 2021

"Trust Your Existence"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021


"Trust Your Existence"

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

10/16/2021


In those questioning

 moments, when I need to know

how to proceed, on any given day

I choose to listen to my inner voice 

that gently leads me through a portal

to a god given wise place, vibrating 

with the energy of the spirit 

I am made of

When musing what to do

When I do not have a clue

Off I go into a sacred silence 

inviting holy guidance

to answer, perhaps the question

How do I remain sane and balanced 

in a world that appears lifetimes 

away from arenas of wellbeing?"

Intuitively I vibrate ,sensing divine reply 

Visit daily the altar of your most high self 

Hold close to the soul guardian within

Share your love  Share your light

Trust your existence

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e 

No comments:

Post a Comment