Saturday, August 13, 2022

"Forgiveness and Divine Intentions" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022


" Forgiveness and Divine Intentions"

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

08/13/2022


Begging the Great Creator's forgiveness

 for any and all missteps I may have taken

 throughout my  lifetimes


Forgiving myself  

again and again for any and all

loveless thought forms rolling around in my head


Asking the Holy Mother 

for guidance and any necessary reminder 

concerning my earthly assignments


Praying the god/goddess

 to refresh within me the grace of divine

 intentions and promises I made  to grow my soul


Praying for the all of humanity to receive and absorb the sacred vibrations of love and light, sowing peace on earth and harmony of spirit

Amen


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment