Saturday, March 18, 2023

"True Blue Self" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2023

 


"True Blue Self"

Marjorie Lipari©2023


A Prayer a Day

03/18/2023


I have 

always

 been in love 

with animals,

birds, flowers, trees,

 horses running 

across an open field, 

cows housing beautiful soulful 

eyes of curiosity and tenderness, 

 rainbow skies and mystical 

clouds with faces and traces

 of heavenly playfulness, 

open roads to unknown, 

unplanned places of wonder 

color and inspiration. 

But most of all 

I have always

 been in love with love 

and all seeds of kindheartedness

 and the deeper peaceful silence 

within me communing with the

creative goddess spirit that leads

 me to my true blue self


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2023

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment