Thursday, October 26, 2023

" Divine Creation" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2023





"Divine Creation"

Marjorie Lipari©2023


A Prayer a Day

10/26/2023


Where

 to begin

There is so 

much to pray about

I pray for all earth's babies 

and for every aspect of  their sacred innocence

I pray for you and every one you care about 

and every one you think you don't care about  

I pray for brothers and sisters and others

 roaming the streets, who feel lost and forgotten

I pray for mother nature and her divine creation

I ask the celestial powers that be to guide humanity

Let love and peace and harmlessness be our constant

I pray a 

Holy Holy Holy 

healing for one and all beings

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2023

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment