Tuesday, February 20, 2024

"Avatars' Invite" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024




"Avatars' Invite"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

02/20/2024


Spirit breathing me

Fuels my body/mind

Grows my soul's sacred roots

Inspiring flames'creative truths

Primes my heart's desires

Raises high my passion's fires

Leads me now, which way to go

Buoyant in god's oceans' flow

Humbles me in holy christening

Sharpens me in silent listening

Streams within me deep

Dreams me in my sleep

Expresses me in light

Glowing left 

Glowing right

Bright of day

Dark of night

Avatars' invite

Courageous be thy living

Divine thy eyes of sight

Holy Arrow / Holy bow

Will thee now to face what's so

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophyRev. MarjorieLipari©2024

spiritwatching@aol.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment