Thursday, March 21, 2024

"Oh Heart of Mine" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024



"Oh  Heart of Mine"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

03/21/2024


Oh

 heart

 of mine 

I feel you 

beating loyally

I feel your passion 

I feel your pain

I feel your 

desire to begin 

again this day with 

purposeful inspiration

I feel your empathy and your 

compassion for humanity

I feel your love for

 mother earth and all 

the living breathing

 critters struggling 

May the power of the highest

 and the holiest hear my soulful prayers 

and come to guide all body/minds 

and hearts with divine vibrations of

 peace and sanity, harmlessness and grace 

to be sown into the fabric of our paradigms


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment