Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Love A Brilliant Color" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Love A Brilliant Color"
Marjorie Lipari©2010

A Prayer a Day

11/20/10


I am watching my fingers moving across

the keyboard and I am brought to remember

my life is a miracle.

 Listening into the sounds of now, I am awed

by the capacity of my ears to hear.

My being is beholding to the beauty of this morning.

 My mind is working, thinking, creating,

 planning, scanning my breath’s potential.

What wonder there is in each moment’s reality.

My heart is beating for the millionth time.

Wow!

What muscle, what prowess
hosts this beating drum of me.

I dive as often as I can into the void, to bring

back feathers of truth to be placed on the

 altar of my heart’s desires.

May the sacred be made manifest for all of humanity.

May the dark of the mystery be

brought into the light of day.

May love be the river we swim,

the water we drink, the reason we are,

the arms we return to.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra




Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment