Saturday, November 6, 2010

"On The Road To Be Met" Marjorie Lipari©2010
A Prayer a Day

11/06/10


I pray for all those who in this moment of time are ill of health.

I join energy circles of love and healing around the globe.

 I pray that the suffering of humanity be lifted and that

we are liberated to grow into the light of all that we are.

I ask that each newly born be given the gift of profound wisdom and that all who have come here before them honor this wisdom.... for it to be absorbed and utilized.

May we increase our sensitivity to what is natural,
 and as a collective force live in a greater balance of clarity.

I pray for the impossible ...for the miracle... for the inspiration

for the cure... for the invention... for the quantum leaping
into superconsciousness.


I pray for joy and laughter and tenderness
and compassionate passion to lead us into deep
deep silence and render us peaceful of heart.

 



I pray for the beauty of our spirits to demonstrate
 the connection of our souls.


Paradise is real...just look...to see within.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment