Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"For Each of Us"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"February Morning" Marjorie Lipari©2011
 

A Prayer a Day

02/22/11


May I be the master of my ego’s impulses.

May I be creative inspiration to my senses.

May I use the days that have been

given to me to uncover the faces of god.

May I have cocktails with the angels

 and get drunk on the truth.

May I bask in the radiance of loving eyes.

May I be useful.

May I have the courage and flexibility

to accept the changes and keep on rolling.

May I be not lazy.

May my dreams hold visions.

May daylight bring clarity.

May I use this body to dance magic.

 May I use this mind to make miracles.

May all my relationships be sacred.

May the Holy Mother catch me when I fall.

May I have the stamina to repeat my

 effort when I fail, until I scale the fence.

May I not defend my arrogance.

May I never prevent love from coming in

to touch the heart of my innocence.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment