Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Creative Force' Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"This One's For You Dad" Marjorie Lipari©1990 
 
A Prayer a Day

03/05/11


I am here in partnership with the

Creative Force of this Universe.

As you are here in partnership

with the Creative Force of this Universe.

Now.... what can we imagine

 we might create with this force?

Why are we here at this time ?

What is it

we are

this day

this minute

to do with

this life

we have ?

Some days I do not give these

questions any attention at all,

and other days it is all I think about.

What now?

What for?

Who with ?

How?

Then


I remember


I surrender


Into our here

Into our now

Listening... Trusting...  Loving


Stillness Speaks,


Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment