Sunday, March 20, 2011

"My Devotion"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"My Devotion" Marjorie Lipari©2010

A Prayer a Day

03/20/11


Today I am thinking of you.

I am sending my prayers directly your way.

May the things that you care about most nurture your heart.

May your imagination build you a life of artistic splendor.

May your inclinations move you into the light.

May you have little to no discord in your home.

May the ones you love... love you even more.

May you have what you wish for and may

 what you wish for ...please your soul.

 May you locate a source of true laughter and pure joy.

May you feel your connection to humanity,

clearly living your life’s purpose.

Most importantly, may you know who you are.

May you allow your mortal mind to

be directed by your inner intelligence of spirit.

May you have emotional prowess.

May you be master of your senses.

May you always know the proper use of your ego.

May gratitude breathe you.

You have my devotion.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment