Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Caldron of Grace"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


 "Caldron of Grace"
Marjorie Lipari©1990

A Prayer a Day
08/21/11

Today I pray for parents who have lost their children.
May a caldron of grace catch their tears.
Today I send prayers into the hearts of children who have been orphaned.
May angels comfort their every footstep.
I wish the heaviness of suffering in this world
 to be lightened and that an organic joy permeate the globe.
I pray that even temperaments and clear
headed thinking grow stronger in each of us.
May the mean spirited come to their senses and relax their harshness.
I pray we come to learn as human family to serve a higher vision.
I pray we deepen our collective capacity to love.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment