Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Let Go Let God"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
"Let Go Let God"
(Zoom where out of Here)
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day
11/29/11

“Let go let god” we hear said over and over again.
Releasing the life force in the direction it is meant to flow.
I pray this day to free my authentic self of all false
and/or oppressive scenarios, letting go and letting the god within me, within you,
that is every where, in every living-breathing thing, to elegantly thrive.

Within the heart of me
 I meet the soul of me
I surrender to the ancient voices
Offering daily high minded choices

I AM that I AM
Human yet Sacred
Come to experience
to expand- to express- to fully Be.
I am here to learn- to practice- to share - love and only love.
May I wisely and simply live this paradigm of mortal form.
Praying some day I shall/you shall return to pure light.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment