Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Pegasus Awaites"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


 " Pegasus Awaites"
Marjorie Lipari©1992


A Prayer a Day
11/02/11

Oh that this too too solid flesh mutate into dust .
Some day for sure it shall.
Some day this gal shall ride away surrendered, as a plus.
Might I depart, I pray oh Lord, on the back of  Pegasus!!!!
Perhaps, one morning, with out warning, gently on my way.
 But looking closer, I AM notifies, each and every day .
Nothing stays the same, nor still, here on planet blue.
Change the only constant.
Tis true for me.
Tis true for you.
Take hold all chance.  
Come dance the dance.
Choose the things you love.
Gift the ones that you adore.
That’s what your spirit’s treasure’s for.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment