Friday, January 20, 2012

"Grade "A" Patience" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day ©2012

"Grade "A" Patience"
Marjorie Lipari©1988



A Prayer a Day
01/20/12

Today I focus prayerful intention to fortify
an even temperament that carries with it  
grade “A” patience.
 
May my capacity to gracefully accept the flow of events in daily
circumstances reflect with refinement in my behavior and responses.

May any self centeredness that impulses to bubbles up in me,
be now holy calmed, offering an ego free zone for my
 body, mind and heart to live light glowing.

Humbly I pray for an uplifting of character, so I may live this life with
a greater degree of vision for truth, fewer illusions and less suffering.

Honoring the elements that give breath and keep the flames of life
burning, with gratitude I walk this planet humbled with compassion.

Prayerfully I reach into my soul for sacred tools to ride the waves of
 this earthly paradigm honing the skill to elevate my humanity.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment