Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Healing Hum"/Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 "Healing Hum"
Marjorie Lipari©1990

A Prayer a Day
01/05/12
There is a healing hum I sense vibrating in the silence I am entering
On the waves of every breath I take...riding steel the currents of my soul
Musing my dear spirit…mining truths…here rising 
holy god reflections
Surrendering with openness
The path that leads me home
 I do not have…details recall
What brought me here for time
Trusting be it sacred reason
Accepting deep the mystery
Compassionate for all of history
Embracing each my human feelings
Facing each my mortal dealings
Envisioning humanity
Erasing egos’ vanity
Joining all for one
Praying we've begun
Building roads of sanity
 
Listening,
 Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment