Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"The Inevitability of Change"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

"The Inevitability of Change"
Marjorie Lipari©2012
A Prayer a Day
05/02/12

Why does change feel so uncomfortable some days?

 I know how necessary and natural it is for any growth.

None the less there are moments when it hurts 
 to soldier up to the impersonal flow of life’s’ changes. 

A melancholy can suggest herself upon me in response, 
holding me in a sadness until I can somehow soulfully 
raise my inner fire, prayerfully meditating in stillness 
to evoke a passion of inspiration to come to flames within me as spirit-energy, leading me forward on the path of what’s next.

 I pray this day to keep walking on
no matter my mortal mood. 

May the sacred breathe stronger my lungs 
than my dear ego does.

May I ride all currents of transition 
and change with grace and deep trust.

May I live each day with an increased enthusiasm 
relaxing my resistance to the inevitability of change.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment