Friday, May 18, 2012

"Light of the Saints"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012



"Light of the Saints"
Marjorie Lipari©1997

A Prayer a Day
05/18/12

A baby passing me on the street
locking into my eyes and not letting
 go evokes in my heart a magical divinity.

When pure innocence recognizes 
me a blissful state arises in my soul.

I imagine that at the source of all 
our dreams and visions and vibrations there
lives breathtakingly beautiful beings swirling in 
colors of lavender orchestrating sacred love.

May we each and all find our bliss.

May we each and all locate our ecstasy.

May this life bring us each to our god-head 
realizing us whole and glowing in 
 harmony with the light of the saints.

Listening,
Rev.Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment