Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Inherit the Wind"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 
"Inherit the Wind"
Marjorie Lipari©2012


A Prayer a Day
08/22/12

My prayer today is to inherit the wind.

To give birth to an idea that chases my demons forever.

To love the reality of life, this life that I live.

To remember to really remember
 the essence of soul and the peace that I come from.

To soar high and wide the eternal landscape,
to seek and see the true of me.

I pray that your prayers are heard and answered.

I pray we come together in the name of freedom to be all that we are.

I pray we cease our warfare and our ego’s need to be right.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"Inherit the Wind"


"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment