Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Sisterhood and Brotherhood"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

"Sisterhood and Brotherhood"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
08/02/12

I pray the grace of abundance to
expand in all directions for humankind.

I pray for wisdom to flourish in our
daily actions to illuminate our politics.

I pray we discontinue shaming and blaming and pointing fingers,that we may cease the labeling of each other as demons and enemies.

I pray we recall and reset our 

sisterhood and brotherhood.

I pray we wake up from our ego created dreams
to dismantle the illusion of separateness.

May we  join hearts and hands to design a paradigm that fortifies divine consciousness 

and honors the spirit that breathes us.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012




"SISTERHOOD AND BROTHERHOOD"



"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment