Friday, February 22, 2013

"Catalyst of Chemicals"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Catalyst of Chemicals"
Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day
02/22/13

A stirring in my gut is rippling through me
A storm within this mind I’ve still to quell
As memories impose themselves upon me
I wander to the space my heart does dwell
I beckon there to spirit 
Humbly I AM praying
Where in me hides my piece of peace this day ?
May energies that flow in me 
Please heal my disposition
And send the shadow off
That mutes my say
That blocks my way
And so it is
I’m intending love
And yet I sense 
The unresting of the dove 
Is it the catalyst of chemicals
That bubbles up this ego 
Pray all is well
 For all is well to know
Pray all be well
For all be well to grow
And today I muse the higher shelf
Returning to my better SELF 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment