Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Supremely For Being"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Supremely For Being"
Marjorie Lipari©2010
A Prayer a Day
02/16/13

When I am full of fixed opinions
Satiated with self-importance
Captured in a vulnerability of insecurity
May I soothe my wild strutting ego
To realize and make light of my shadow
To take myself less seriously
Opening my heart’s eye
Returning to innocence
To notice more of life 
To see more of you
To simple down 
 To burden-off 
Allowing myself to feel real 
And deal with the truth
 Steadied in the NOW of time
Readied doing what needs doing 
And if perhaps the moment is not 
For doing 
But rather supremely
 For being 
 I shall breathe in sweet surrender

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2013


"Supremely For Being"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment