Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Body Flesh Body Spirit"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Body Flesh Body Spirit"
Marjorie Lipari©1990
A Prayer a Day
03/10/13

Things I am grateful for... live on a long list.

LOVE stands tall at the top of that list.

My well-being.

The space I live in and the food in my belly.

Every dear and precious friend.

Sanity! 
( What a gift to be in ones right mind)

A creative intuitive voice.

The reach for purposeful artistic expression.

The open sky above my head.

My body flesh!
My body spirit!

My meditative sojourns!

The tender memories I carry in my heart of
 my loved ones who have gone into spirit.

The light of every new day.

Every surrender... fearless...into the pitch of night.

The music of the spheres.

The guru of my life's breath.

Animals all!

Every ego death that has humbled me and grown my soul.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013

"Body Flesh Body Spirit"
 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment