Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Who am i ? "Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013



"Who am i  ?"
Marjorie Lipari©1993

A Prayer a Day
03/27/13

How long has it been since i laughed
 from the bottom of my belly?

When was the last time i felt completely 
and totally satisfied with the way i lived my day, satiated to my core, utterly used up, luxuriously spent, having given of myself completely to someone, to something, passionately in the name of love?

How often do i disturb myself by repeating
 in my head, errors of days gone by?

What is the first thing i say to myself when i wake to the morning?

How many dreams do i intend to have
 come true in this lifetime?

What is my heartfelt favorite, 
very favorite thing to do?

How often do i engage my heart 
in that favorite, very favorite thing ?

How deep is my investigation
 into the mystery of self?

How well do i know me ?

Who am i ?

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013




"Who am i ? "



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment