Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Accompanying Shadow"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Accompanying Shadow"
Marjorie Lipari©2013

A Prayer a Day
06/30/13

 Counting my blessings 
Aware of my thought FORMS. 
Knowing my life is shaped by my thinking.

May I use my mind well with an agility of wisdom
 internally shaping external array.

Being a witness to journeying muses
 seeking the peace of a greater insight.

Allowing a space for the unexpected
Gracefully waltzing  the unforeseen

Withstanding the winds and the rains and
the cold and the hot of my accompanying shadow. 

Mellowing through time with a kindness of heart.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013


"Accompanying Shadow"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment