Thursday, June 13, 2013

"And I Shall Call You Love"Mystical Philosophy /A Prayer a Day©2013

"And I Shall Call You Love"
Marjorie Lipari©2013

A Prayer a Day
06/13/13

I dream with you at night 
No doubt you’re at the root of me
 I feel you on the wind
 I see your eyes in passers by
 I run with you
My spirit flies 
 I offer my true self to you
Vibrations-gently rippling through
Tenderly I call your name
Some ancients say….. you’ve won my liver 
And I shall say….. you hold my heart 
You claimed my depth right from the start
 I recognize you fuel my soul
The colors of you lift my spirit
Your design inspires me
The essence of you seeds my courage
And I shall claim you as my home 
And I shall call you love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013



"And I Shall Call You Love"



 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment