Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Ta Da ! "Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Ta Da!"
Marjorie Lipari©1989
A Prayer a Day
07/31/13

When I am least expecting “to get”
 things seem to appear like magic. 

There are unseen forces, we all know.

 GRAVITY for example. 

We can feel what it does
 but we can’t actually SEE it. 

Well life flows like that.

With
 eyes open
feet ready
 body moving
 rock steady 
and 
ta da !

 I find just what I’m looking for. 

Somedays I don’t know what I’m looking for until I find it. 

Then it’s like a puzzle fitting neatly together and I feel a blessing in it.

 When I allow this life to be 
as a natural happening and I am not attempting 
to control or needing to know what’s next,
I am often pleasantly surprised
 receiving exactly what I need.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra 
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013


"Ta Da"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment