Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Beyond Ego Blindness"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013



"Beyond Ego Blindness"
Marjorie Lipari©1989

A Prayer a Day
08/01/13

Today I am reminded that 
there are amazing, amazing people
 on this planet doing extraordinary things.

The ones giving everything they’ve got of 
themselves, lifting others in the name of holy service. 

Today I’m encouraged to celebrate and send blessings to those doing good deeds, 
all around the world.

 I am humbled by those whom with absolute fearless
 conviction, apply themselves to elevate the spirit of 
the collective in effort to shift the paradigms of humankind beyond ego-blindness, material addictions and limitations.

 I pray that my deepest impulse to act in life 
holds to support healing benefit as well. 

I offer my loyalty to creative power in honor of love and kindness.

I pray to be mentored by the sacred unseen every day of my mortal life.

 I soulfully join hands with all those in this 
world nurturing truth, innocence and light. 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013


"Beyond Ego Blindness"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment