Friday, August 9, 2013

"Gift of Life"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Gift of Life"
Marjorie Lipari©2013

A Prayer a Day
08/09/13

I AM calling
 for the assistance of gods and goddesses
and the insight of the masters from 
the lands of sacred wisdom.

I AM praying 
for hope and for kindness and for charity 
to travel far and wide across this living planet. 

I AM praying
 for sanity and love and compassion
 and inspiration to design the paradigms
 of humankind.

I AM praying
 for hearts and minds to fearlessly 
embrace the true reality and purpose 
of the collective life force. 

I AM praying 
for the spirit of 
the light of all lights
 to remind us within ourselves
that we are brothers and sisters 
together privileged and graced
 to be breathing the gift of life.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013

"Gift of Life"

spiritwatching@aol.com
Watchingspirit@gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment