Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Being New Being Green Being Happy Being Seen"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Being New Being Green Being Happy Being Seen"
Marjorie Lipari©2014


A Prayer a Day
06/01/14

Today I AM another year older
and I AM grateful for every breath I take
 and every friend I make, and the divinity of the pure love that is shared.

I have lived up to this day learning, 

looking, listening, loyal to spirit, 
honing a skill-set, committed 
to being true to myself,  practicing 
kindness and praying to grow my heart
and soul in the holy waters of compassion.

I pray to continue each day
 being new, being green,
 being happy, being seen.

I pray to live with purpose
 and the willingness to extend myself
 into circles of grace and true blue calling.

May I shake hands with my 

better self at least twice a day,
 and with levity, dance a jig 
with

 my shadow, at least once a week.

I bow this day to life, my mortal self
and to each new moment that awaits me.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Being New Being Green 
Being Happy Being Seen"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/



No comments:

Post a Comment